Are you thinking about buying a WavWatch, but you are not sure if the benefit that you get will be worth the investment? Maybe you understand the principles that the Wav Watch operates on but you are worried about the lack of scientific studies on that particular device? I was in the exact same boat a few months ago. I loved the promise of the Wav Watch, and I understood the basic principles, but it was a monetary investment and my logical brain was skeptical. Here is a full Wav Watch review to help you make an educated decision.
- If you want to hop right over to check it out yourself, use this link (and enter TRAVELWITHSHANNA at checkout for a significant discount for my readers!)
- Here is a link to another piece that I wrote about some of my favorite Wav Watch features and benefits, and another link to some great info about using your Wav Watch while traveling.
What is the Wav Watch? How Does the Wav Watch Work?
To give you a proper Wave Watch review, I feel like it would be helpful to give you an overview and tell you about what the Wav Watch is.
The Wav Watch is a personal frequency generator that uses the principles of sound healing to encourage wellness and balance in the body. Commonly used names for these types of therapies include sound healing, sound frequency therapy, music therapy, and others.
I am not a scientist, so I will refer you to the Wavwatch website for more technical details about how it works. My background as a massage therapist does give me the knowledge to give you a general, laymans overview of the principles of sound healing and frequency therapy, which the Wav Watch operates on.
Sound healing techniques have been present in many ancient civilizations for thousands of years. One key to most sound healing techniques is the principle of resonance. Resonance is the transfer of vibrations. When something with a higher vibration comes near something with a lower vibration, the lower vibration rises to match. This is the same thing that happens to the cells in your body when exposed to various frequencies.
The Wav Watch uses sound impulses to support various physical concerns in the body. The frequencies used in the Wav Watch (there are over 800 of them) have all been isolated and tested to support different conditions in the body. This is where it all gets a little more technically than I am going to get here, but you can look up “Rife Frequencies” to get started in a deeper dive.
Sound frequency therapy is commonly used in modern medicine to break up kidney stones and many other applications are being researched.
Before I continue further, here is a quick rundown of some of the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Wav Watch
Wav Watch Pros
Here is a link to a separate post that digs deeper into some of my favorite things about the Wav Watch, but here is a quick summary:
- Non invasive, and there are generally very few risks.
- Small and portable, easy to incorporate into your day
- Has frequencies to support over 800 different wellness concerns
- 30 day moneyback guarantee (so there is essentially no real risk)
Wav Watch Cons
- Results from sound frequencies can be subtle, and can take time and consistency.
- It seems to help me most when issues are still small. For instance, if I use it on a headache, it works best if it is still small (results are more limited once it is full blown).
- Just like any therapy, it may not work for everyone
- The Wav Watch is not a medical treatment, and should not substitute for proper care from a doctor.
Does the Wav Watch Work? My Personal Wav Watch Review…
After using the WavWatch for a few months, I am happy to report to you that its benefits have lived up to its promise and it has been easily incorporated into my self care routine.
Here are some things that I have personally witnessed benefits from by using the Wav Watch:
- I put it on this morning because my muscles were sore from my workout yesterday, and the soreness is diminished and my legs feel more relaxed.
- I have been using the knee pain setting for intermittent right knee pain and I notice that the pain diminishes when I use it.
- I have used the menstrual pain setting and saw significant relief from my cramps.
- I use the “Pain, Inflammation and Trauma” and “Joint Pain” and “General Body Support” settings on my 14 hour days at work. I feel like they help to support my body and make it so I am not as exhausted at the end of the shift.
- I have used the “Acute Respiratory” program when weakening up in the morning with nasal and chest congestion. Within 10 minutes, I feel like I can take a deeper breath and my chest feels lighter.
- I have used the “Allergy” setting many times. I use it right away when an allergy attack hits (think sneezing, itchy nose, runny eyes, etc). Within 10 minutes, the sneezing abates and the congestion is diminishing.
- I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have used the hangover setting a couple of times. This one took a little longer, but last time, when I used it in the morning for nausea and just generally feeling “off” after drinking too much, by lunch time I felt more clear and no longer nauseated.
- I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my Wavwatch when we travel. You can dig deeper into some of the uses for the WavWatch for travel here.
I love that the WavWatch makes it easy to fit self care into my busy day! The praise for this healing tool isn’t just coming from me…here are some other testimonials from folks in my circle:
Wav Watch Reviews from Others
It isn’t just me singing the praises of this little device. Here are some other results from other people in my circle:
- One friend says that he uses the Wave Watch regularly and successfully for migraines, and he has had great success with using it to help wrist joint pain caused by years of repetitive strain (it has actually helped him avoid having surgery)
- Another friend used the watch recently for nasal congestion and it helped her nose drain without drugs so she could get a good night of sleep.
- My kids love the insomnia setting – it helps my daughter settle down when she is having trouble winding down for the night
- It changed one friend’s life – she has Bell’s Palsy and it has significantly reduced her symptoms…
- My roommate at a recent travel agent training used my watch and it helped relieve the nasal congestion that she had been suffering from FOR DAYS!
Scientific Studies Supporting Sound/Frequency Healing
There are hundreds of studies to support various aspects of sound frequency healing on wellness. I am not even going to start listing them all. Instead, I suggest that you alleviate your doubt and research yourself (because this is what MY skeptical brain would need to do).
Do a search on Google for the following terms (PubMed is the government repository for all health research):
- PubMed Frequency healing
- PubMed Sound healing
- PubMed Soung Therapy
Will the Wav Watch Work for You?
The truth is, only you can discover this. While it works fro me and for many people in my life, different people respond to different therapies, and I cannot guarantee that it will work for you.
On the other hand, it might work as well for you as it has for me, and they do offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee (so there is essentially no risk to finding out). I would hate to know that the watch may have benefitted you, but you never knew it because you didn’t try.
- If you want to check it out, Use this link to pop over and take a look and decide for yourself (use the code TRAVELWITHSHANNA to a significant discount off of your purchase!)